Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Scheme is started by the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) of India. A small proportion of your primary salary, dearness allowances, and cash value of food allowances have contributed to the EPF account. EPFO is a regulatory body of the Indian Government under the Employment Ministry of Labour and Employment. EPFO is the largest social security organization for the members who work in any organization and has contributed to their provident fund. An employee who is working in a corporate, there are several things that you should know about the Employees Provident Fund (EPF), Pension Scheme 1995, Insurance Scheme 1976. EPF is the most significant scheme among all three. Learn more about EPF and EPFO login and its properties. The programme is run and supervised by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Under this scheme, both the employer and employee should contribute to the twelve percent of basic salary. At your retirement, you will get the lump sum amount with interest.
Procedure to Login to your EPF Account
Here are below following steps, to know how to register and log in to your EPF Account-
- You will need to visit the EPFO official site.
- Under “Our Services” on the menu tab, click on “For Employees”. And will redirect your new page.
- Drag pointer on the “Services”, and click on the “Member UAN/Online Service OCS/OTCP.
- Now, You will redirect to the MEMBER e-sewa portal page where you can log in using your UAN (Universal Account Number) and Password.
- If you don’t have a UAN, you have to click on “UAN Activation” and will redirect to the new window and ask for a few details like PAN, Aadhar or member id. Few more details are mandatory to activate your UAN like Name, Date of birth, the Mobile number registered with EPF and captcha for identifying that you are not a robot.
- Click on the “Get Authorization Pin”. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, and now a new screen appears to verify your mentioned details which are provided by you.
- Now enter the OTP in the required field and click on “Validate OTP” and activate your UAN. Once all the steps are over, an SMS will be sent on your mobile number with UAN and Password for EPF account login.
- Then Click on this official EPFO account login https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Enter the UAN and Password which will be sent through SMS and enter the captcha.
- Click on Sign in.
Follow these simple steps to log in to your EPF account. You can check your passbook, apply for withdrawal and track the status of information in your EPFO login.